Plumbing Services For Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, AZ & Surrounding Areas
Quality Worksmanship That Will Exceed Your Expectations
Trusted In The Phoenix Metro Area For Residential And Commercial Plumbing
From underground leak detection and repair to clogged drains, cracked pipes, and more, Air & Water Mechanical is the one and only plumbing resource you’ll ever need.
Here’s Why You Can Count On Us
Our plumbing trucks are stocked with thousands of parts, meaning we’re ready to fix any issue in a single day. All Air & Water Mechanical plumbers are highly trained, and their customer service skills will meet or exceed your expectations.
Our Plumbers Will Repair, Install, Or Replace All Of The Following, And More:
- Water Heaters – Water heater installations and repairs are our specialties. We install and maintain standard tank water heaters as well as tankless water heaters. Do you need a new water heater? Our customer service staff can help you find the unit that best suits your usage requirements, space constraints, and budget.
- General Plumbing Repairs – Air & Water Mechanical technicians are experienced in plumbing repairs for residential and commercial applications. Whether it’s locating leaks, fixing broken water pipes, or clearing out drain clogs, our experienced, licensed plumbers will address all issues and restore plumbing systems to working order.
- Showers and Tubs (full bath models) – Air & Water Mechanical plumbers install showers and bathtubs in new construction projects. We also remove old showers, bathtubs, sinks, and fixtures and install replacements. Additional Air & Water Mechanical shower and bathtub services include faucets, hardware, and shower head installation.
- Water and Sewer Lines – Do you need new water and sewer lines? Do you need maintenance or repairs on existing water and sewer lines? Air & Water Mechanical crews have installed, repaired, and replaced hundreds of miles of lines over their careers. They deliver exceptional service and will ensure that water lines, drainpipes, sewer lines, and sewer pipes are clear and performing optimally.
- Garbage Disposals – We install replacement garbage disposals for homeowners whose disposals have broken or stopped working. We also install units in new construction projects.
- Gas Line Repairs and Gas Tests – Yes, plumbers perform gas tests and handle gas line repairs. If your home is piped for gas, a plumber is a tradesperson to call for gas appliance installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Under-slab Repairs – If you suspect a leak, drain, or sewer issue underneath your slab foundation, Air & Water Mechanical professionals can diagnose and fix it. Signs of broken plumbing under a slab include foundation cracks, warmth under the floor, a water bill increase, or a wet area on the floor. Leak detection equipment will isolate the issue. Our technicians will cut through the slab when necessary, fix the leak, and then repair the slab.
- Electronic Leak Detection – Advances in technology have made available accurate electronic leak detectors. The leak detection unit enables a plumber to identify distinctive sound waves emanating from a pipe with leaks. A pipe with no leaks produces a different kind of soundwave. Frequencies also vary with pipe thickness, the fluids inside a pipe, and the pressure being exerted on leaks. Amplification of the soundwaves allows a plumber to hear the waves, analyze them, identify the leak, and come up with a course of action. With an electronic leak detector, a technician can find leaks in pipes, drains, toilets, oil pipes, steam pipes, water supply systems, and more.
- Sewer Camera – Sewer cameras allow technicians to inspect sewer lines and identify blockages and breaks in the system. A tiny camera is mounted on the end of a line and fed into the sewer pipe. It sends back video footage of the interior which is extremely helpful for identifying the composition of the blockages. This information helps Air & Water Mechanical technicians know if the blockage can be dissolved or if it needs to be blasted apart.
- Yard Drains – Yard or landscaping drains carry excess water away from homes and buildings toward ditches, swales, ponds, cisterns, or streams. Yard drains are vulnerable to intrusion by silt, dirt, debris, and tree roots. Over time, buildups and blockages can occur. Air & Water Mechanical plumbers clear out landscaping drains so that water can run freely through them again.
- Plumbing Inspections – We provide plumbing inspection services for homeowners and commercial clients. We recommend regular inspections (at least once a year) of plumbing and sewer systems to identify leaks, cracks, clogs, and areas that are vulnerable or compromised. Problems that are caught and addressed early eliminate the need for expensive repairs later. Inspections can also avert plumbing emergencies.
- High-Pressure Drain Cleaning – High-pressure cleaning, also called hydro jetting, is when plumbers direct water under very high pressure into tanks or pipes. The purpose of high-pressure cleaning is to remove tough blockages like tree root masses or solidified plugs of grease and sludge. Only trained and experienced Air & Water Mechanical plumbers carry out this service since water under such high pressure causes severe damage if accidentally misdirected.
- Repiping – In older homes and structures with deteriorating pipes and water lines, re-piping is sometimes necessary. Re-piping is the process of replacing old pipes with new ones. Signs that a house may need Air & Water Mechanical re-piping services include discolored water coming out of faucets and overall water pressure problems. We keep up to date on the latest plumbing technologies in order to make the best recommendations to our customers.
Why Choose Us
Your Local Cooling, Heating And Plumbing Experts
Over the years, Air & Water Mechanical Services, LLC has earned a reputation for exceeding our customers’ expectations for HVAC service, professionalism, and technical expertise. We offer a full range of air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality services to our customers, including specialized plumbing services. The first thing you should know about us is that our commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction influence every decision that we make.